Time & Location
About the Event
Creatopia is proud to present international award-winning wildlife photographer C.S. Ling in this pet photography workshop!
Get ready for some hands on photography skill workshop with Ling and some adorable furry friends in this 3hr workshop!
You can expect to:
- gain general photography skills shooting dogs from a professional
- get educated on how to deal with animals when photographing them
- a chance to get your work exhibited with local dog shelter home ASD (Action for Singapore Dogs) to help raise funds and awareness
- take home all soft copies of what you've shot in the studio
* This workshop is suitable for kids aged 10 and above.
About C.S. Ling
C.S. Ling is an international award-winning wildlife photographer based in Singapore. Her compelling images of vanishing landscape & endangered wildlife coupled with her dedication to educate the younger generation has earned her much recognition.
She is the 1st Asian woman to win the Grand Prize of Nature's Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Award in 2012. Her winning work was exhibited at the prestigious Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, USA, in 2013 and 2015 and were also exhibited in Singapore, Japan, Russia, Dubai, Malaysia and Italy. Her works are also published worldwide, notably in National Geographic Explorer magazine & SilkWinds magazine.
At age 27, she won the "Great Women of Our Time 2011 Award (Arts & Media)"organized by Singapore Women's Weekly magazine and "Green Role Model" at the Green Carpet Awards 2011 organized by National Geographic Explorer & Nikon Singapore.