Cakepopsicles Decorating Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you love to see fascinating & cute art creation on those lovely cakes? Well if you love the art of decorating, you would love this workshop!
Hosted and taught by Serena - the founder & baker of Nanatang Baking Studio, you are in for a real master class experience of learning the art of cake decorating from the master herself!
What you will learn from this class:
* Baking and shaping chocolate cake into magnum shape
* How to use chocolate and learn to dip the cake into chocolate
* Cake decorating skills using chocolate and fondant
* Learn how to create designs such as unicorn, A+ and apple
* Professional tips and important tricks for making any cake pops
What you will bring home:
* Min. 5 pieces of cake pops
* Print recipes
Why should you join?
It's a parent & child session, which means you get to spend the precious time bonding and learning a new skill with your little one! Suitable for kids aged 7 years and above, and preferably with a keen interest in exploring and experimenting in the kitchen whenever you're baking :)
What's more, Nanatang Baking Studio will offer after class help should you require when you are trying out at home again!
Price is at $180 per parent & child pair and is limited to 6 pairs.
Register early to reserve your spot!
- 1 Parent + 1 Child Pair$180$1800$0